asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Excellent work.

The humor of the first two is given a solid continuation in this installation...I especially liked the "cactus" scene. Animation is great, as always.
I have one more thing to say, though:
I like trains.
FWOOOOMMMM

*We Didn't Start the Fire *We Didn't Start the Fire

Damn right you got an A.

Great job there, sir. A great song coupled with great animation yields, as expected, great reviews and a great score. I liked the small additions as well, like McCarthy's "List of Communists", and Nixon going back and forth. Keep up the great work! :)
-Shorty

I'll Sue Ya! I'll Sue Ya!

Wonderful job. :)

I remember buying the album, and thinking to myself, "Man, whoever animated that video has gotta kick some serious ass at Flash." Two years later, this video still impresses me. I'm just glad my college provides broadband internet. :P Thanks for posting it here, I'm sure those of us who realize it isn't stolen will appreciate it. :)

Hover Bot Arena 2 Hover Bot Arena 2

Good game.

As has been said in some of the other reviews, this game is a bit difficult at first. I have but two suggestions to make:
First, try to vary the music a bit in your future game efforts; while the same repetitive Garage Band loop is interesting the first few times around, it becomes rater boring after about five times.
Second, when a player is actually playing a level, it does not count the total amount of metal earned in the upgrade screen, but instead counts only the metal earned in said level. I think it would be nice to instead count the total metal, thereby making it possible for a player to purchase an upgrade that they've been grinding for in-gams as opposed to having to wait until the end of the level to buy it.
Thanks for the game!

Clockwords: Prelude Clockwords: Prelude

Enjoyable, but...

This is a good, game, but the Mochi Coins system needs to go. Mayhaps you could make new bonus letters unlockable for achieving high average word lengths, or getting to a certain, level, et cetera?
Find other advertisements you can post before the game so as not to detract from the overall playability of the game.

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Meh, well...

This is a well made game, there's no doubt about that, but when talking to Nene, especially at the "Girlfriend" stage, there needs to be multiple dialogue options per time you talk to her. I'll waste all of my energy for one day talking and only learn one of two things to use for the dates >.<
Other than that, a solid game. 4/5;8/10

FYRG (Final) FYRG (Final)

ZOMFGZORZ

This was friggin' amazing. What program do you use? I loved the slight mario reference fron the lead guitar near the end. If there was a 6 for voting, you know I'd be pressing it. Thanks, and keep up the music.

Hating4AM responds:

J.Ray uses the Slayer and Slayer 2 VST Plugin and I use custom drums all sequenced in Fruity Loops 7.

Thank you for the vote man! :D